Welcome

The Pettygrove family is lives in Papua New Guinea to serve those working in Bible translation
Join us with our progress....

Saturday, September 3, 2016

August 2016





August

For us
August is birthday month
I am married to an older man for 17 days
First year Jay and I are celebrating as “empty nester”
Our oldest turned 28
Our youngest turned 20
28 years of having children in the home



Jay and his gifts
Arizona Tea
Chocolate Milk
Pecan Pie
Pure Maple Syrup (in the bag)



Favorite meal
Meatloaf
mashed potatoes
gravy
corn







Did you notice the bottle of rubbing alcohol above?
for Jay's homemade heater


Happy Birthday to my oldest

My Party


  Friends from the clinic came over and brought food to snack on while we watched my favorite movie "Mad Money"


someone made me a cake
someone gave me flowers
someone gave me a candy bar
someone gave me blue nail polish
    someone made me ice cream 
Grateful for Friends
I was able to send a cake to Elijah    

 Happy Birthday Elijah
Thank you ZAG Homemade Creations


                                         Image result for marine symbol
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment