Welcome

The Pettygrove family is lives in Papua New Guinea to serve those working in Bible translation
Join us with our progress....

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This is it!


I am finally going to post something.  For several months I have been thinking about doing a blog.  I am not sure what I should put on it.  I really just want to find an easy fast way to update family and friends on our new adventure and what God is doing in our lives.  There are so many special people in our lives that I would like to continue to be a part of no matter where we are. Many have been hearing that Jay and I have joined Wycliffe Bible translators.  We have become missionaries.  We are headed to Papua New Guinea as support staff for the translators and other missionaries there.  I will recap the event leading up to this in future blogs. 

Right now we are in the progress of developing our partnership with financial partners and prayer partners.  We are pursuing opportunities to share about Wycliffe’s vision and our roles with them.  In the mean time we need to work on our visas, registering Elijah for school and other paper work.  Oh we also have a wedding to plan.  Many things need to be accomplished in the next few months.  It will only happen through God.  He is our Source and Reason. 
 
“The LORD says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you’” (Psalm 32:8, NLT).

No comments:

Post a Comment