Welcome

The Pettygrove family is lives in Papua New Guinea to serve those working in Bible translation
Join us with our progress....

Monday, May 28, 2012

Romans 15:13
I pray that God, the source of hope, 
will fill you completely with joy and peace 
because you trust in him. 
Then you will overflow with confident hope 
 through the power of the Holy Spirit.  

As I was reading emails today I came across this verse from Mom's in Prayer suggesting to pray it for a teacher or staff member at the school your child attends. While I did that I decided I need that confident hope also.  So I am praying it for me this week.  


Our house went on the market for sale last Tuesday. As someone said "it is bittersweet."  The next day we received news from PNG. The administrator there informed us that there has been a further delay to the issuing of my nursing registration. They have been informed of a new requirement for the SIL clinic to be licensed before the nursing council will issue any registrations. The paper work for this has been submitted but they have no idea how long it will take to be processed. My nursing registration is required before the work permits and visas. So along with the prayer need to be at 100% partnership for finances, all paper work needs to be processed quickly. As I continue to be filled with joy and peace because I trust in God. I believe in  God who works miracles and wants His Words spread through nations.  May He be glorified.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment