Welcome

The Pettygrove family is lives in Papua New Guinea to serve those working in Bible translation
Join us with our progress....

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Less than 2 weeks




Less than 2 weeks and we will be out of our home for the last 17 years.   There are many things I will miss.  Some of the things that seem silly….my home phone number, my address, using my washer and dryer.   

So we are trying to pack.  What do we take with?  What do we sell?  What do we save?  Those are the questions that go through our mind.  
Empty China Cabinet Saving china for daughters


Photo: Before we cleaned and packed Elijah's room.
What/How does a 16 year old pack?

I have always prayed "Lord don't give me too much(physical belongings) that I can't give it up to follow your calling."  Lord help me now to do what you have called us to do. Hoping you are doing the same thing..."what God has called you to do"

2 comments:

  1. Put me down for the 23, but I will still keep you in prayer on other days too!
    Brenda MacDonnell

    ReplyDelete