Welcome

The Pettygrove family is lives in Papua New Guinea to serve those working in Bible translation
Join us with our progress....

Thursday, April 26, 2012

laptop screen


Today started with my husband fixing my laptop.  I am thankful to God who enabled him to do it and so is he.  A connection came disconnected when it accidentally slide off my car seat.  My screen did not light up.  Now it does and I can see what I am doing.

I completed paper work to renew our passports.  They would expire next year and we were advised to renew them now.  There is much paper work to be completed to enter another country.  I am not ever sure of everything.  The paper work process and our monthly budget will determine when we can go to Papua New Guinea.  So if you would like to pray for us please pray for 100% of our monthly support, my nursing registration, and our work permits and visas, to be processed quickly.   

So until we can go through the door that is open for us we are looking for opportunities to share about the exciting world of Bible translation, seeing what God does when people receive His Word in a language that speaks to their heart.  It is like a laptop screen lighting up for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment