Welcome

The Pettygrove family is lives in Papua New Guinea to serve those working in Bible translation
Join us with our progress....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

"something to encourage you"

The other night I was able to have dinner with a friend who is praying for us and our missionary journey.  She said "I have been praying that there will be something each day to encourage you."  So last week along with discouraging news I had a few "encouraging moments." One of them was the previous blog about my lap top.  I also made a new friend through email who signed up to pray for us.  A friend called and made arrangements to host a wedding shower for Kristol. Another friend signed up to be a prayer partner. We had a opportunity to share in a small group Psalms 117 and Bible translation.  A new financial partner joined us and one partner increased their amount. So I am very thankful for my friends who are praying and for a God who answers prayer.

Praise the LORD, all nations!
Glorify Him, all peoples!
For His faithful love to us is great;
the LORD’s faithfulness endures forever.
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment